Community Board Guidelines
We’re experiencing an increased interest for use of our community bulletin board and that’s great news for all who enjoy promoting an event or business! It’s located in the hallway by Trail no. 8 and you can find out about many happenings around the community.
Due to this increased use, we would like to remind everyone of our Posting and Promotions Guidelines (posted on the board itself). Please know that all postings must be submitted for approval by leaving materials or business cards with customer service. Business cards can be replenished for previously approved cards, but only by dropping them off at customer service.
Space is limited and on a priority basis:
- Member-owners & staff have preference (please note your membership number on the back of your posting to receive this priority status).
- Newsletter advertisers have preference.
- Community events, fundraisers & classes sponsored by Valley Natural Foods have preference.
- Local non-profits & organizations supporting our cooperative ideals have preference. Our mission is a healthy community.
- Information or lectures on products that we carry have preference.
- We do not support, market or promote products we cannot sell on the shelf, or those that compete with products we sell.
For complete information about our Posting and Promotions Guidelines, please review at the bulletin board or ask customer service for a copy. Included on that document are other great ways for promoting or advertising. Thank you!