This is a festive and fabulous cheese ball to serve at holiday parties! Three types of cheese mixed with fresh parsley, green onions and pistachios then studded with fresh pomegranate arils. Pair with an assortment of crackers, it’s most delicious when served at room temperature.
*Must be made a day ahead of time.
1. Blend all ingredients, except for the pomegranate seeds, into a bowl with a hand mixer until well combined.
2. Scoop mixture out and place into the center of a piece of plastic wrap.
3. Gather up the corners of the plastic wrap and form into a ball; refrigerate overnight.
4. Shape into a nice round ball and then remove from plastic wrap.
5. Stud with pomegranate seeds by scooping up a handful at a time, and pressing onto surface of cheese ball until completely covered.
6. Carefully place the cheese ball onto a serving tray, and surround with assorted flat breads and crackers.
7. Sprinkle a few pieces of minced parsley all over cheese ball and platter for a decorative effect.
8. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving for best flavor!