Naan bread topped with a homemade cheese sauce, bratwurst, onions, sauerkraut and fresh parsley. This recipe is completely versatile and can be served for lunch, dinner or as an appetizer.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- ½ C. whole milk
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. stone ground mustard
- ¾ C. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 pieces Naan Bread
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ C. sauerkraut
- 2 cooked bratwurst, thinly sliced
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh minced parsley
- 1. Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- 2. In a small sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 3. Whisk in the flour and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- 4. Whisk in the milk, pepper, mustard and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- 5. Continue whisking until the cheese is melted; remove from heat.
- 6. Spread the cheese sauce over the pieces of Naan bread.
- 7. Then layer the onions, sauerkraut, sliced bratwurst, mozzarella and remaining shredded cheddar cheese on top of the Naan bread.
- 8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and center of pizza is hot.
- 9. Garnish with fresh parsley right before serving.