Corn tortilla chips smothered with melted cheese and then topped with seasoned cauliflower, fresh garden salsa, avocados, cilantro and smoked sea salt. Add as much smoked sea salt as desired and top with sliced jalapenos for added heat.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large bowl toss the cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, chili powder and black pepper together until the cauliflower is well coated.
3. Spread seasoned cauliflower onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes; or until cauliflower is tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
4. Spread corn tortilla chips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and shredded chicken or ground turkey, if desired.
6. Place in oven and cook for 5 – 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Remove from oven and top with roasted cauliflower, fresh salsa, avocado, cilantro and season with smoked sea salt to taste.
8. Add sliced jalapenos for heat.