This pizza is perfect for a family night-in. Naan bread coated with an olive oil/herb mixture and then topped with chicken, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and two kinds of cheese. Picky eaters? You can easily make your own personal pizzas using Naan bread as a crust, then add your favorite pizza sauce and toppings.
Naan is an oven-baked flatbread that is used in cuisines of Central and South Asia.
- ½ C. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ C. fresh parsley, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 pieces Naan bread
- ½ C. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 C. cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 8 oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 C. shredded Italian cheese blend cheese
- 2 C. fresh arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- 3. Spread the olive oil mixture across the 2 pieces of Naan bread with the back of a spoon.
- 4. Sprinkle each piece of Naan bread with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, ½ cup chicken, 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes, and ¼ cup artichoke hearts.
- 5. Top both pizzas with 1 cup of the Italian cheese blend cheese.
- 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted, hot and bubbly.
- 7. Top with fresh arugula and serve hot.