Four cheese tortellini tossed with chicken, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and a balsamic dressing and then topped with fresh torn basil leaves.
- 1/3 C. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 C. olive oil
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 16 oz. package 4 cheese tortellini pasta, cooked
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1 1/2 lb. Heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 C. fresh torn basil
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, garlic, thyme, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, while whisking constantly, until all the oil is incorporated.
- 3. Add the shredded chicken, tortellini, mozzarella and tomatoes.
- 4. Carefully toss ingredients with the dressing until well coated.
- 5. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 6. Add basil right before serving. Enjoy!