This dessert will be the perfect accompaniment to your Valentine’s Day Dinner or Party. The combination of strawberries with creamy ricotta cheese and then layered with chocolate and fresh strawberries make for a rich, but refreshing treat.
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 15 oz. whole milk Ricotta cheese
- 1/3 C. coconut palm sugar
- 1.2 oz. freeze dried strawberries
- 12 oz. chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 2 C. fresh strawberries, diced
- 1. Place cream, Ricotta cheese, coconut palm sugar and freeze dried strawberries into a blender or food processor and blend on high, scraping down the sides until all ingredients are incorporated.
- 2. Pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 3. Distribute half of the cookie mixture between 4-6 individual serving dishes.
- 4. Then distribute half of the strawberry cream mixture between the 4-6 serving dishes.
- 5. Top with fresh strawberries.
- 6. Repeat steps 3-5 and enjoy cold.