Cheese tortellini skewered with mozzarella cheese, grass-fed beef sticks, tomatoes and fresh basil then drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette. This is the perfect addition for a back to school lunch.
- 8 oz. cheese tortellini, cooked
- 4 grass-fed beef sticks, cut into fourths
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into fourths
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 C. balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Bamboo skewers
- 1. Thread a cheese tortellini, mozzarella piece, basil, beef stick piece, and tomato onto a bamboo skewer.
- 2. Repeat the first step, until full.
- 3. Pack into a lunch container with the balsamic vinaigrette in a separate container for dipping.