Our produce’s Garden Fresh Salsa is not just for chip dipping, you can use it for cooking too! Try this easy pasta recipe using ingredients like our Garden Fresh Salsa, fresh basil and shrimp!
- 1-2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil (higher quality works best)
- 4-6 cloves garlic, pressed
- Handful of basil leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 lb. container of Garden Fresh Salsa (Valley Natural Foods Produce)
- 1/2 lb. shrimp
- 4 oz. (1/2 pkg) spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1. In a skillet, sauté the olive oil and garlic until the garlic is cooked.
- 2. Add the basil and salsa and cook until the basil starts to wilt.
- 3. Add the shrimp and cook until the shrimp are pink and cooked thoroughly.
- 4. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve over spaghetti noodles.