Sweet, tangy and spicy! This peach salsa is the perfect summer appetizer or for topping chicken, fish and pork. Add as much, or as little jalapeño as wanted for desired spiciness.
- 4 peaches, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 C. red or sweet yellow onion, minced
- 1-2 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/4 C. cilantro, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp. honey
- Salt, to taste
- 1. Mix peaches, tomatoes, onion, jalapeño and cilantro in a large bowl, set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl mix together juice from 1 lime, honey and salt.
- 3. Drizzle liquid mixture over the fruit and vegetable mixture and toss gently to coat.
- 4. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.