Sweet watermelon drizzled with savory balsamic vinegar and then dipped in a cool mint mascarpone cream makes this dish the perfect accompaniment to your summer meal. To make this dish even more colorful, use yellow and red watermelon pieces.
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- ½ C. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 C. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint, minced
- 6 C. watermelon, cubed
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1. In a medium bowl; mix together the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and mint using an electric mixer on high speed.
- 2. Place the bowl in the center of a decorative platter and surround with watermelon pieces.
- 3. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the watermelon pieces and serve.