This parfait is the perfect way to pack your breakfast with nutrition! Wheat berries are high in fiber, full of B vitamins and protein! Switch it up by adding your favorite Greek yogurt, seasonal berries, or nuts and you’ll think it’s dessert.
- 1 cup cooked wheat berries
- 1 cup plain or honey Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, diced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh cherries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1. Put 1/2 cup of the wheat berries into a bowl or jar.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup Greek yogurt on top of the wheat berries.
- 3. Add some fresh strawberries, blueberries, cherries and sliced almonds.
- 4. Repeat with remaining ingredients.