Our mission is for a healthy community and we believe in supporting initiatives to educate and provide for its well-being.
Some initiatives are:
- Partnering with our shoppers through the Register Roundup program. Shoppers have the option of rounding up their purchase to the nearest dollar. Proceeds go to providing healthy snacks for Echo Park Elementary School, Open Door Food Pantry, and others.
- Hosting an annual Run for Hope 5K to benefit a local organization. For the past three years, we raised money through the 5K for the Foundation for Early Childhood Family Services of ISD 196, which serves Apple Valley, Burnsville, Coates, Eagan, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Rosemount and the Townships of Empire and Vermillion.
- Hosting an annual Farm Fest at the co-op where over 2,000 attend to sample food and meet local farmers/vendors.
- Donating food to local food shelves.
- Hosting classes to educate on health and wellness.