A co-op is a special kind of business. Co-ops are owned and governed by the people who shop at the store. When you belong to Valley Natural Foods Co-op, you’re a part of a community—one that promotes local farmers and small producers right here in Minnesota.
People choose to belong to a co-op for different reasons. Maybe it’s for the discounts and owner specials. Or perhaps it’s because it’s a community-owned business. Whatever the reason, your ownership is an investment that supports not only Valley Natural Foods, but also the local economy, ethical purchasing and living-wage jobs.
Ownership at Valley Natural Foods is a simple, one-time investment of $100*. It’s a lifetime ownership, not an annual fee. Visit our Customer Service desk in the store to start enjoying the benefits of ownership today!
*Payment plans available, as well.
View our ownership brochure here.
- 5% discount one-time per month*
- Member-Owner Only specials
- Member-Owner Only coupons
- 10% case discount (applies to pre-ordered items only)*
- A vote in the annual Board of Directors election
- Eligibility for an annual patronage refund when declared by the Board of Directors
*Does not apply to items that are already on sale or owner deals. Small appliances and juicers, red-tagged items, books, milk, eggs, and sushi are already discounted. Exclusions may change without notice.