- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup carob powder
- 2 – 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried cherries
- In a large pot, melt the almond butter and coconut oil over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, whisk in the carob powder and honey until well combined.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla, almonds, coconut flakes and dried cherries.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8 inch glass dish.
- Sprinkle with additional almonds, coconut flakes and dried cherries, if desired.
- Place in the freezer for overnight.
- Once frozen, cut or break into pieces and serve.
Variation: Dried blueberries, pineapples or any other dried fruit and nuts can be stirred into the mixture prior to freezing.