5 Great Ways to Save Every Day at The Co-op
Shopping organic on a budget is easier than you think at Valley Natural Foods. We know saving money is important so we want to be sure you are aware of 5 ways to save every day at the co-op! Co-op shopping does not have to be expensive as it is more about following the sales, shopping our bulk department and taking advantage of everyday low prices through our Co+op Basics program. Also, most of these options are available for all shoppers! Remember, everyone is welcome to shop at Valley Natural Foods.
- Fresh Deals – For Everyone Our Fresh Deals are deep weekly discounts on organic produce, meat and deli items. Look for new Fresh Deals in-store and listed on our blog every Wednesday: valleynaturalfoods.com/blog/ These deals are really great too as for example, you could get 2/$3 mangos one week or 4/$5 avocados another week!
- Co+op Basics – For Everyone Co+op Basics are everyday low prices on common organic household and grocery products such as peanut butter, pasta, pasta sauce, canned fruit, canned beans, broth, salsa, chips, popcorn, maple syrup, cereal bars, salad dressing, toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues and much, much more. When we say everyday low prices, we definitely mean it! For example, a 16 oz. package of Field Day organic linguine is only $1.69 and Field Day organic pasta sauce is only $2.39! Look for the purple Co+op Basics signs in the grocery department for these product offerings.
- Co+op Deals – For Everyone Co+op Deals are biweekly sales on products all throughout the store. You can keep track of these changing sales on our specials page: www.valleynaturalfoods.com/specials/
- Shop Bulk – For Everyone Our bulk department is the first place you should stop if you need to find basic grocery staples on a budget. Because there is no packaging and you can buy as little or much as you’d like, you can get quite the deal! We have a wide variety of dried fruits, nuts, cereals, pastas, flours, soup mixes, oils, honey, rice, quinoa and much more! It’s definitely a “healthy” bulk aisle and not one full of sugary treats as you may find elsewhere.
- Owner Deals – For Co-op Owners If you are a co-op owner, there are more benefits than just your once-a-month 5% discount! Do take advantage of our weekly owner deals in our departments. These deals are deeper discounts on certain commonly-bought products. You can keep track of our owner deals on our specials page: www.valleynaturalfoods.com/specials/ Not a co-op owner? Become one! It is only a one-time, $100 refundable investment and you more than make up the fee in savings every year, not to mention with your annual dividend check. Find out more here: www.valleynaturalfoods.com/about/membership/
© 2016 Valley Community Food Co-op, Inc. All Rights Reserved.