Love Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
If you’re lucky enough to have extras from your Thanksgiving table, here are a few ideas for new ways to use them up:
- Shred up leftover turkey and make Roast Turkey Hash!
- Top your favorite ready-to-bake pizza crust with chopped sweet potatoes, shredded turkey, a sprinkle of rosemary and mozzarella or feta cheese.
- Use leftover cranberry sauce to make a refreshing punch by adding sparkling apple juice or lemonade. Serve over ice in tall glasses, with chopped apples and oranges.
- A frittata is a great way to use those leftover green beans, roasted potatoes, and other veggies. Frittatas are basically crustless quiches, cooked mostly on the stove instead of the oven.
- Make Thanksgiving-themed quesadillas, with chopped turkey, sweet potatoes, cranberry chutney and grated cheese sandwiched between two flour or corn tortillas. Heat in a lightly oiled pan until tortillas are slightly browned (flip to brown them on both sides) and cheese is melted.